The Gallery is kicking off the month of December with a three day 15% sale off starting December 4th at 2pm and ending December 6th. 15% off selected artisans works such as -
- black and white photograph by Kevin Couture
- knitted and beaded scarves by Joan Bishop
- watercolors by Susan Fowler
- felted Sweaters by Meredith Tipton
- leather and handfelted bags and home decor by Heather Kerner
- paintings by Chris Sumberg
- wooden paddles and other items by Phil Glass of Shininglass Studios
- glass jewelry by Stone Ridge Glass
- fine art prints by Pam Fortin
- handwoven clothing from Susan Blaisdell
- socks for the whole family and baby blankets by Nancy Kerner
- jewelery by Ruth Blake
While you are shopping be sure to drop your name in the Sarah Coleman Antler Basket to win a "Simplicity Necklace" or a "Beaded Serving Fork" by Ruth Blake. The winner will be drawn on Dec. 23rd so you can have a last minute gift for someone.
The week of December 16th through December 24th the gallery will be open everyday.
Mark it down so you don't forget!
Christmas Kick Off Reception
Fri Dec 4th 4:00-6:00pm
Christmas Open House Weekend
Sat Dec 5th 10:00-5:00pm
Sun Dec 6th 12:00-4:00pm
15 hours with 15% off selected Artisans works